How Do We Help Our Candy Customers?
We supply a full line of sweeteners, dairy ingredients, colors, acidulants, food-grade additives, and chemicals to confectionery and candy manufacturers nationwide. Our comprehensive product line derived from a wide variety of vendors enables you to order many different ingredients, in the quantity you need, all in the same shipment, helping to stabilize your prices and save you time and freight costs. We market over 2500 food ingredients, allowing us to facilitate information and samples quickly and easily to provide a competitive edge for your new projects and product development.
For more information or to place a sample order, please contact us today.
- Time Savings: A greater level of consolidation saves you time, allowing you to tackle more on your to-do list.
- Cost Savings: Meet and exceed your department’s objective. Deliver results for your company’s bottom line and attain new business.
- Maximizing Supply Chain Efficiencies: Fewer phone calls to make, fewer PO’s to write, fewer shipments to track, fewer trucks to set up, and fewer headaches means your company can allocate precious resources to other key initiatives.
- Communication: Superior level of communication and accessibility to key people throughout our organization keeps control in your hands.
- Capitalizing on new trends and market opportunities: Our passion, experience, and knowledge of industry trends and cutting-edge market information enables our team to offer the best pricing and product information possible, providing you the support to grow your business and profits.
- Convenience: The flexibility to customize a program with your sales rep gives you greater control over your own supply chain.
Peace of Mind
- Convenience: Accessibility to so many different ingredients available for just-in-time delivery and a real desire for partnership means we’ve got you covered.
- Reliability: Closely measuring on-time order fulfillment, like no other distributor, means we are watching out for you even when you don’t have time.
- Communication: Proactive and open communication means you are always in the loop – no surprises.
- Certification: People, processes, and documents in place to ensure safe product quality standards. All of our ingredients are certified and backed by the highest quality and safety standards.