American International Foods, Inc. understands that producing and storing wine is a big process that involves a lot of components; a facility, land, equipment and most importantly the right ingredients. We have helped our winery customers reach the next level by providing them with the right ingredients at the right time.
Our representatives work one-on-one with our winery customers to make sure all their needs are met and to ensure that deliveries of critical components are delivered on time; especially during harvest and other peak production periods. We guarantee our customers the best value in the ingredient supply chain with a wide ingredient selection, multiple facilities across the country and a strong understanding of the market.
How do we help our winery customers?
- Time Savings: A greater level of consolidation saves you time, allowing you to tackle more on your to-do list
- Cost Savings: Meet and exceed your department’s objective. Deliver results for your company’s bottom line and attain new business
- Maximizing Supply Chain Efficiencies: Fewer phone calls to make, fewer PO’s to write, fewer shipments to track, fewer trucks to set up, and fewer headaches means your company can allocate precious resources to other key initiatives
- Communication: Superior level of communication and accessibility to key people throughout our organization keeps control in your hands
- Capitalizing on new trends and market opportunities: Our passion, experience, and knowledge of industry trends and cutting edge market information enables our team to offer the best pricing and product information possible, providing you the support to grow your business and profits
- Convenience: The flexibility to customize a program with your sales rep gives you greater control over your own supply chain
Peace of Mind
- Convenience: Accessibility to so many different ingredients available for just-in-time delivery and a real desire for partnership means we’ve got you covered
- Reliability: Closely measuring on-time order fulfillment, like no other distributor, means we are watching out for you even when you don’t have time
- Communication: Proactive and open communication means you are always in the loop – no surprises
- Certification: People, processes and documents in place to help ensure safe product quality standards. All of our ingredients are certified and backed by the highest quality and safety standards