How Do We Help Our Baking Customers?
Our customers in the baking industry rely on American International Foods to acquire a range of raw materials such as sugars, dairy, flour, NFDM, whey, salt, oats, maltodextrin and FD&C colors. We market over 2500 food ingredients, including Organic, Non-GMO, and Gluten-Free, giving you the ability to stabilize and achieve better pricing.
Our comprehensive product line derived from a wide variety of vendors provides you with the name brands you trust combined with our reliable just-in-time deliveries. We provide our customers innovative solutions to create superior taste profiles that cater to an increasingly health-conscious market in this sector. In addition, we help our customers during times of peak production by performing much of the legwork to find new ingredients or sources.
For more information or to place a sample order, please contact us today.
- Time Savings: A greater level of consolidation saves you time, allowing you to tackle more on your to-do list.
- Cost Savings: Meet and exceed your department’s objective. Deliver results for your company’s bottom line and attain new business.
- Maximizing Supply Chain Efficiencies: Fewer phone calls to make, fewer PO’s to write, fewer shipments to track, fewer trucks to set up, and fewer headaches means your company can allocate precious resources to other key initiatives.
- Communication: Superior level of communication and accessibility to key people throughout our organization keeps control in your hands.
- Capitalizing on new trends and market opportunities: Our passion, experience, and knowledge of industry trends and cutting-edge market information enables our team to offer the best pricing and product information possible, providing you the support to grow your business and profits.
- Convenience: The flexibility to customize a program with your sales rep gives you greater control over your own supply chain.
Peace of Mind
- Convenience: Accessibility to so many different ingredients available for just-in-time delivery and a real desire for partnership means we’ve got you covered.
- Reliability: Closely measuring on-time order fulfillment, like no other distributor, means we are watching out for you even when you don’t have time.
- Communication: Proactive and open communication means you are always in the loop – no surprises.
- Certification: People, processes and documents in place to ensure safe product quality standards. All of our ingredients are certified and backed by the highest quality and safety standards.